* For bad odors in the refrigerator; Mix apple cider vinegar with water in a bowl and put it in the fridge. While apple cider vinegar cleans bacteria with its antiseptic feature, on the other hand it helps to remove bad smell. Another method is; Place the Turkish coffee in which you have added rice grains in the fridge and keep this mixture in your fridge overnight. By the morning you will be free of the smell.
* When cooking cauliflower, add some milk while boiling it to remove its smell.
* To see if the honey is pure, take a spoonful of honey and crush it in cold water. If the water colour become white, there are flour or starch in the honey.
* You can know if the egg is fresh or not by using a glass of water. If the egg sinks to the bottom, it is fresh. A few days old eggs will stay in the middle of the glass and the spoiled egg will rise to the surface of the water.
* If you want your tea more stronger, you should put a sugar cube in your teapot.
* When thawing frozen foods, do not put them in a hot ambiance so "thaw quickly" that cause bacteria and microbe growth. The best way to thaw slowly by placing it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator.